Add my email to Apple Mail on iPhone
Add your Professional Email account to the Mail app on your iPhone. Then you can send and receive business emails from your phone.
- Locate the Mail app.
- New users: Tap to open the Mail app.
- Existing users: Open Settings > Tap Password & Accounts > Tap Add Account.
- Select the Other account type.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your account details, and tap Next.
- Tap IMAP.
- Under New Account, in the Incoming Mail Server section, enter:
- Host name as "imap.secureserver.net"
- Your Professional Email User Name and Password
- In the Outgoing Mail Server section, enter:
- Host name as "smtpout.secureserver.net"
- Your Professional email User Name and Password
- Tap Next. Your Mail app auto-discovers your email account settings and loads your email.
- Exit the Settings app and tap Mail to open the app.
If the Mail app can't auto-discover your email account, turn off your WiFi and follow the steps again. To turn off your Wifi tap Wi-Fi and toggle to turn it off. Don't forget to turn it back on after you finish.