Add my email to Outlook for Mac
Add your Professional Email account to Outlook for Mac. Then you can send and receive business emails from your Mac.
- Open Outlook for Mac.
- New users: You'll see the Set Up Your Email screen.
- Existing users: Select Tools > Accounts > Add (+) > New Account.
- Enter your email address and select Continue. (If Outlook for Mac can't auto-discover your account, select IMAP/POP.)
- Enter your Professional Email password and select Add Account.
- Select Done. Outlook will verify your Professional Email account settings and load your inbox. If you have more than one email account, you'll need to exit Accounts to see your inbox.
Check that your IMAP server and port settings are correct and select Add Account.
- IMAP incoming server: imap.secureserver.net
- SSL port: 993
- SMTP outgoing server: smtpout.secureserver.net
- SSL port: 465 (or 587)