Archive email using an add-on
Archiving your email is an important safeguard. For some industries (such as legal, financial services, and health care, for example), it may be required to comply with regulatory requirements.
To use Email Archiving, it must be added to all Office 365 mailboxes on your account.
How do I get Office 365 Email Archiving?
The Email Archiving Add-on is sold separately. To add it to your Office 365 account, go to the Add-ons tab in the Office 365 portal and follow the link.
- Learn what email archiving is
- Learn how to retrieve an archived email
- Learn about encrypting your emails with an add-on
- Learn about protecting your patients' data with HIPAA-compliant email
- Use our checklist for setting up your O365 Premium Security plan
- Use our checklist for setting up your O365 Business Premium plan