Back up my database in Plesk hosting
You should always keep backups of your databases — there's no other way to prepare for the unexpected. GoDaddy gives you two options for backups:
|Automatic||Yes||Available through Website Backups|
|Manual||No||Use this article|
Manual database backups in Plesk
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Plesk Admin.
- On the right sidebar, click Databases.
- Click Export Dump for the database you wish to back up.
- In the dialog box, check the box to Automatically download dump after creation and click OK.
Once complete, you can click the download link in the lower right corner of the page to store the file on your local device. While no filename extension is attached to this compressed file, the format is