Change or reset my Office 365 password
If you've lost or forgotten your Office 365 password, you can change or reset your password. You can send a password reset email to yourself (using another email address associated with your account), or a password reset request to the administrator of the account.
If you are the account administrator, you can change your password directly.
- At the Office 365 login screen, click the account you want to access.
- At the GoDaddy log in prompt, enter your email address, and next to Password, click I forgot.
- Enter your email address, and click Submit.
- Under Send a reset email to, select the account you want to send the reset email to, and check the I'm not a robot box.
Note: If you don't have access to another email account, select the My account administrator option. A password reset request will be sent to the account administrator, who can provide you with a temporary password.
- Click Submit.
Note: Within a few minutes, you'll receive a password reset link in the email inbox you specified.
- Open the email, and click Reset Your Password.
Password resets can take up to 30 minutes to process after you submit them.