Download Site Backup backups in cPanel hosting
You can download a copy of the files backed up to Site Backup as a
ZIP file to store locally.
- From the cPanel home page, in the Files area, click Site Backup.
- Next to the website or database you want to use, click (Download Files).
- From the Date menu, click the backup you want to use.
- Select the files and directories you want to use.
- Click (Download Files).
- Enter a Name for the backup, and then click Download.
- Make sure you can continue backing up your site by increasing its storage space.