Forward copies of incoming email
You can send copies of every email you receive to other email addresses via carbon copying.
Warning: Copying your emails stores them in both email addresses, which counts toward your email account's maximum storage capacity. To avoid storing the emails, you can set up a forwarding address.
- In your Workspace account, click Home.
- Click the email address you want to change.
- Click the (plus sign), next to Show additional options, to expand.
Note: If it's already expanded, it will show the (minus sign), and say Hide additional options.
- Make sure the Email tab is selected.
- Select Send copy to:, and enter the address(es) to receive the forwarded copies.
Note: You can enter multiple addresses separated by commas.
- Click Save.
- You may want to set up accounts to send from different email addresses.