I can't log in to my Poynt account
Poynt and GoDaddy have joined forces! This means that you now use your GoDaddy username and password to log in to your Poynt account.
If you’re having trouble logging in to your Poynt account, the following info should help you out.
- Make sure that you’re using your GoDaddy username and password to log in to Poynt. Your GoDaddy login info now logs you in to both Poynt and GoDaddy. If you had different Poynt credentials before, those will no longer work.
- If you’re not sure what your GoDaddy username or Customer Number is, follow these steps to get your username and Customer Number.
- If you can’t remember your GoDaddy password, or if your account is locked, try resetting your password.
- If you’ve enabled two-step authentication on your GoDaddy account, check to see if there’s a problem with your two-step authentication.
- If nothing seems to work, don’t worry! If you’ve already connected your Poynt and GoDaddy accounts, you can request access to your account and we’ll be happy to get you back on track. Once you’ve got your GoDaddy credentials straightened out, you can use them to sign in to both Poynt and GoDaddy.
If you haven’t connected your Poynt and GoDaddy accounts yet, send a message to email@example.com for help with recovering your Poynt credentials.