Open the WordPress editor
To edit a page or post with the WordPress editor, follow these steps:
- Log in to WordPress (Need help opening your product?).
- Select Pages or Posts from the left hand menu in the admin panel.
- Locate the page or post you want to edit from the list.
- You can select the Edit button beneath the title.
- Start editing!
Note: Please remember to update your page or post after editing.
- The editor uses blocks to display content: Add a block in WordPress
- Go back to the article: Using the WordPress editor
- Discover more about the block editor for WordPress in their support documentation.