Prepare for your website design consultation
We’re excited that you chose GoDaddy’s Website Design Services to build a site for you. Your first appointment should already be scheduled to speak with us. If it hasn't been scheduled yet, you’ll receive a call within one business day.
We know your time is valuable. For a productive and efficient first meeting, here are some things to have ready before we meet.
Ask yourself these questions before your online meeting with us:
- What are you trying to accomplish with your website? Generate leads? Tell a story?
- What pages do you want to have on your website? (for example, a home page, a services page, "Contact Us," and so on)
- For a web store: What kind of product information do you want on the site?
- What colors best represent your brand?
Round up these items before your meeting:
- A logo image file (if you have one). The image must be a .png or .jpeg/.jpg file no larger than 30MB.
- Image files: What images do you want on your site - pictures of your products, your team, your clients? Each image must be a .png or .jpeg/.jpg file no larger than 30MB. Need some inspiration? Check out our collection of royalty-free stock photos.
- Content, like copywriting or descriptions of your company and products. If you don't have this already, content writing services are included in the build fee.
When it's time for our meeting:
- You'll need to be at your computer for the video session, which may take up to 90 minutes.
- At the appointed time, launch Zoom, click Join and enter the Meeting ID number we sent in your session invitation.
- Get familiar with the different Website Design Service plans