Remove FTP users in cPanel hosting
You can remove specific users' FTP access to your account.
Note: Only additional FTP users can be removed. The primary FTP user cannot be removed.
Warning: To remove an FTP user's home directory, select Delete the User's Home Directory. If the FTP user's home directory is mapped to the public_html folder, selecting this option will delete the contents of the website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- In the Files section, click FTP Accounts.
- In the FTP Accounts section, next to the account you want to delete, click Delete.
- Click the delete option you want to use.