Reset your WordPress password
You can recover your WordPress password from the login screen. If you know the email address and your username, you can request a reset email be sent to you.
- Navigate to your WordPress login page.
- Click on the Lost your password? link.
- Enter your username or email address into the field.
- Click Get New Password.
- Check the email account for the password recovery email.
- Open the email, and click the password recovery link.
- Enter your new password, and click Reset Password.
You can now login with your new password.
- You should log in to WordPress and then change your WordPress password.
- Return to Unable to log into WordPress.
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.