Set up my Office 365 email address on Outlook 2016 (Windows)
To set up your email address on your Windows computer using Outlook 2016, you'll need your Office 365 email address, password and Outlook 2016 (or newer).
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Open Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the Microsoft site.)
- click File then + Add Account.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and click Connect.
- Enter your Office 365 email password and click Sign In. You might be asked if you want to use this account everywhere on your device, make your selection.
- Once Outlook shows you the email address was added correctly, click Done.
Great, your email is on Outlook 2016 on your Windows computer, you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, go back to step 3 for other email account instructions. If you're all set, head to the next step!