Update login details for a WP Premium Support site
If you changed the FTP or WordPress login information for a site using WP Premium Support, you can let our developers know by using the product dashboard.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open the WP Premium Support dashboard (Need help opening your product?)
- Select your site from the drop-down menu
- Click the Settings button next to the site drop-down
- Click Edit in the FTP or WordPress sections
- Enter thew new login details
- Click Save
The WP Premium Support Developers can now access your site to complete any of your service requests.
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.