Upgrading or downgrading your plan
It's easy to upgrade or downgrade your Website Builder plan. Upgrading your Website Builder account will give you access to a version that supports more templates and more features.
Note: This article is for Website Builder version 7. If you're looking to change your Websites + Marketing plan, compare plans and pricing .
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Within your list of products, click Website Builder.
- Next to the account you want to change, click Options.
- From the Customize tab, you can use the various drop-down menus to change your plan, renewal settings, disk space or bandwidth.
- Use the Add Bandwidth section to increase your bandwidth for more than eight months (Additional Recurring Bandwidth) or for a shorter period (Prepaid Temporary Bandwidth).
- Click Checkout if upgrading, or Save Changes if downgrading.
(If you've already enabled the Quick Checkout feature, select Quick Checkout.)
Note: If you exceed your account's allotted bandwidth, your account will be automatically upgraded to the bandwidth level needed to handle your extra usage by 5GB, 10GB or 15GB. You will be automatically charged for that extra amount. Your account will remain at that more expensive, higher bandwidth level until you manually reset it to the previous lower level.